The Gryphon Convertible Grinder offers a new and improved revolutionary advance in comfort. By simply rotating the base, the grinding surface converts from horizontal to 30 degree inclined surface. You can sit while grinding! Even if you stand, the inclined work surface reduces fatigue because you no longer need to stoop over your work to see what you are doing.
Gryphon Convertible Grinder
The Gryphon Convertible Grinder is supplied with two grinding bits, a 1" and a 1/4". Of course the grinder can accept all other sizes of bits as well, including the Gryphon Slip-On Bits.
A new electric automatic pump supplies a reliable and constant flow of water directly to the bit regardless of saw orientation. The use of a sponge is optional with the electric pump.
Specifications: 3000 rpm - 1/5 hp DC - 14"x11" Weight 14 lbs - 5 Year Warranty
Replacement Surface for the Convertible Grinder
2nd Story Surface for the Convertible Grinder
- Powerful 1/5 HP DC Motor
- Built-in Electric Pump with spongeless cooling
- Converts from Flat to Inclined Position
- Large 14"x11" Work Surface
- Removable Second Story Work Surface
- Face Shield
- Two Gryphon Bits (1" & 1/4")
- Longer bit life due to improved cooling
- Five year limited warranty