||The Gryphon Miter saw is particularly well suited for making premium
cuts in thin wall extrusions of brass, zinc, steel and copper. It has a
very fine abrasive blade which cuts cleanly and coolly resulting in a minimum of flash.
The saw is used largely in the stained glass (for cutting came and zinc
used to join separate pieces of glass) and the automotive fields (for
cutting tubing of all types including braided stainless hose). A large
adjustable table provides settings for accurate angles. The chop saw
design along with the built in clamp for the work and safety shield provide protection to the operator.
5500 rpm - 115 volts AC - 1.1 hp - Weight 15 lbs - 1 Year Warranty
- Simple construction
- Powerful 1.1 peak hp direct drive motor
- Large work surface
- Adjustable angle of cut with protractor scale for repeatability
- Thumbscrew clamp to hold work securely to fence while cutting
- Ultra-thin abrasive blade provides very clean and quick cuts
- Made in USA!
- Easy one-hand operation
- 115v - not shipping to areas with 220v
|| Gryphon Miter Saw
|| Replacement Abrasive Blade
|| Replacement Toothed Blade